Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yeah Right

There is a fun little site that attempts to give a dollar value for a blog. I put mine in and here is the result that is generating some pre-coffee laughs right now:


My blog is worth $27,662.46.
How much is your blog worth?



I get read by 100-150 people per day, usually on the lower end, I have no advertising revenue, I have a default template that acts funky whenever it wishes to do so, and I really need to use spellcheck more often. If someone would pay me $27,000 to buy this blog and the audience I reach, I would take it in a second. However there is no one out there to do that, and I am glad. The real value add for this blog is that I tend to have readers from some much larger and more influential blogs, and this project has been an excellent way for me to connect to people and political organizations at a level that I otherwise would not be able to connect with. Finally, as I have said before, this project has saved at least one television screen from breaking due to a flying remote control.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.